Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

اهداء لكل ام في عيد الام



Mothers are the most under-rated, under-appreciated, over-worked, under-compensated beings on the planet. It seems extremely ironic to give just one day of thanks to the person that carried us all for 9 whole months.

This is a time to make a big fuss over mothers, new, expecting, to-be etc. but remember that it should be maintained for as long and as much as possible.

To those that have lost their mothers, I truly apologise and cannot begin to fathom what you are going through, I just pray that in your hearts you know your mother looks down upon you smiling and wishing you all the very best in life.

Nothing we can say can ever be thanks enough to a mother, so let us celebrate by showing love.

I for one know I am not the perfect son to my mother, I get angry at times and yell when I shouldn't, but I know she knows how much I love her, and I never let a chance go by to tell her that and show her.

I get mad at my mom if she treats me like a child (don't forget to take this, that etc), but if I do forget, I blame her for not reminding me, even tho I got into an argument with her for coddling me.

That is the paradox; we hate it when we have it but we miss it when we don't.

God bless Mothers.

الجنة تحت اقدام الأمهات

No comments: