Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movie Review: Operation: Endgame

Genre: Action Comedy


A battle ensues among groups of government spy teams in an underground facility after their boss is assassinated.

I thought that having the name Zach Galifianakis was a recipe for comedy, and the genre being action comedy. However, I was thoroughly disappointed.

To describe it in one word: Dull.
I wish I could take back the 87 minutes I wasted watching this debauchery of a movie. The story was lame at best, no one gave time to exploring the characters (12 in total for the whole movie), the movie has no soundtrack to make it exciting to watch. Also, the poster is misleading, as no one had a gun in the whole movie, being told to use "whatever was at their discretion" as a weapon.

When my brother is on holiday, we enjoy watching Comedies together, we just watched Date Night & Grown Ups (read Moodypanties blog for her awesome reviews), and thought this would measure up to that standard. We thought wrong. Dead wrong.

I regret watching it.

No comments: